WE ARE OPEN!
As many of you have heard, we have re-opened as of May 11, 2020. The safety of our staff and guests is our number one priority! Rest assured, we are taking every precaution and following all regulations set forth by government agencies to protect our amazing clients and dedicated KineticWise team.⠀ ⠀
Our online schedule is now available for you to book appointments beginning May 11th. Please note: we will be opening at 50% of our usual capacity temporarily in order to reduce traffic inside the clinic. Be sure to schedule your appointment as soon as possible.
We will be adjusting to requirements and operations in real time. We ask that you please bear with us. Please know, we have your utmost safety in mind. Protocols in place are as follows:
- Waiting Area is Closed: Our waiting area will be closed. Please remain outside and enter KineticWise at your appointment time.
- Face Covering is Required: *Update from DORA (Department of Regulatory Agencies) 5/8/20: Clients must wear a face covering while inside the clinic and in treatment. Please enter KineticWise wearing your face covering. Practitioners will also wear a face covering.
- Wash Your Hands Upon Entering: Please use hand sanitizer at the front desk to wash your hands upon entering.
- Your Temp Will Be Taken: We will take your temperature with a touch-less thermometer. Anyone with an elevated reading will be rescheduled. *Practitioners and staff will also be monitoring their own temps throughout the day.
- Increased Time for Sanitizing: We are increasing the time between clients in order to disinfect and sanitize our treatment rooms, front desk, doorknobs, restroom, etc.
We want you to know, we are here for you and are incredibly excited to get back to work. We have sincerely missed you! Thank you for continuing to trust us with your care during this very trying time. See you soon!